Metamorfose in progress

Dear followers and readers of my blog :)

As you can see I changed the name of this blog, as I have also been changing my lifestyle througout the past 5 years :) Now this designer is 100% organic and so loving her lifestyle that she feels it is about time to reflect that in her blog(s) as well! :D

I am currently changing the content & writing new posts + drawing new illustrations etc for you to enjoy soon!


I hope to release the first recepies and alchemic secrets of a 100% organic joyfull lifestyle to you all swiftly ;) Please stay tuned for some lush adventures in the land of (amongst others) making your own body-butter and re-setting your mind to 'go-with-the-flow' while nipping on a delicious 100% raw macachino ;)

Thank you so much for your patience ;)

Love and light!

Wieteke




Comments

Popular Posts